- Experience and knowledge of working in a similar environment
- Precision engineering
- Knowledge of working from engineering drawings and works instructions
- Use of measuring tools, e.g gauges and verniers
- Testing experience
- Apprenticeship qualification
- Implement Lean manufacturing techniques
Salary will be between £20K and £26K depending on experience, 37.5 Monday to Thursday, 7.30 to 4pm, Friday 7.30am to 1pm.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply now with a chance to work for a forward thinking successful organisation.