My client based in the Birmingham area is seeking an experienced Customer Service Assistant Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Must be able to work between the hours of 8.00am – 18.30pm (Shifts)
£24k – £26k DOE
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Ensure a high-quality service is consistently maintained
- Ensure that all customer service activities including any follow up actions and after sales activities are carried out in an effective and timely manner.
- Resolve individual customer complaints in a timely manner in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Monitor the performance of the team to ensure high quality standards are consistently achieved across all areas
- Ensure all contact from customers’ is promptly responded to within the timescales set out within the department
- To maintain confidentiality regarding customer records and sensitive information
- Ensure all emails from the Customer Care inbox are responded to within 2 working days
- Ensure all complaints are handled and responded to within 10 working days
- Any serious complaints are escalated to the Customer Service Manger
- Deputise for the Customer Service Manager when required
- Perform one to one meetings to deliver KPI results with the team
- Develop and maintain communication skills including letter writing
- To act as a positive ambassador for the Company at all times
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.
NO ONSITE PARKING
28 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays