Our client based in the Wombourne area who are one of the UK’s leaders in their field, are looking for an experienced Payroll & HR Administrator to join their team.
The main duties of this role are:
- To run a weekly payroll for 65 employees, assuming full responsibility for this from start to finish
- Develop and maintain effective systems for filing and retrieval of personal information, ensuring information is being held securely and that full compliance with GDPR is achieved.
- Advise on basic HR issues and liaise with external bodies on more complex issues
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employment for new starters.
- Oversee accurate administration of the company pension scheme and the employee saving scheme.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 1-year experience in payroll
- Have strong IT skills, particularly Excel and Word
- Be able to work to tight deadlines whilst ensuring accuracy
- Be a team player with excellent communication and people skills
Salary £18k – £20k
Mon-Fri 8.15am – 5.00pm with an hour lunch
Temp-Perm or Perm