Alma Personnel have been instructed by their Automotive client based in Birmingham to recruit for an experienced Quality Manager to be based out of their plant.
You will ideally have at least 5 years working experience within the Automotive industry in a Quality capacity. Showing leadership, integrity with a high degree of managerial skills, orally and written coupled with the excellent communication skills at all levels.
Excellent IT skills coupled with excellent proficiency of the English language, additional language would be beneficial.
Skilled in tools such as FMEA, FTA, DOE, SPC and problem solving tools.
Understanding of quality assurances, IATF 16949, ISO9001, OHSAS 1800 or ISO 45001, ISO 5001…
A level + degree in engineering/Technical/Quality subject.
- Manage and optimise plant Quality and HSE resources
- Develop, maintain and follow up of QSEE department budget
- Take part in QRQCs
- Take part in system audits both internal and externally
- You may also be expected to perform SMQSEE audits therefore must be credited for internal auditor by DQSEE
- Develop Quality culture including the notion of customer satisfaction
- Must apply all Quality, Environment, Safety and Energy procedures
- Authorised to quarantine non conforming products and manage deviations
Salary being offered between £40K to £50K depending on candidate and experience
Excellent company benefits.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to bring to my client, apply now stating why you would be suitable for for this position.