Our Birmingham based client is looking to take on an experienced Receptionist with good administration skills to be based out of a healthcare clinic, checking in patients.
This position has opened up on a temporary basis until March 2019, working Sunday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, with some flexibility working Wednesdays as you may be required to work until around 8pm.
Friday and Saturday are off days..
- Check-in patients
- Booking patient appointments
- Recording patient outcomes
- Managing patient correspondence
- Preparing clinic letters, records for clinic
- General admin duties
- Must have had DBS check complete
- Attend training course at main office in Birmingham
Comfortable working conditions paying between £8.50ph to £9.00ph, evening and Sunday rate £12.00ph.
If you feel you have the right skills attitude with some experience working within a healthcare environment, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.