My Birmingham based client is looking to recruit an experienced internal sales account coordinator to based out of their offices.
- Processing customer orders, quotes and enquiries swiftly/ efficiently/ accurately
- Offering alternatives if out of stock and offer range extensions (upselling)
- Undertaking prospecting task to the requirement of the Sales Manager and maintain your call stack
- Work as part of a team, ensuring that there is ample phone coverage before leaving work station
- Maintain good relations with existing customers
- Building good relations with new customers
- To help and assist customers with enquiries/ queries
- Take payments and record them on the system
- Ensuring all enquires are replied to in the shortest possible time always keeping customers informed
- Answer product and stock enquiries
- Maintain back orders, overdue orders and delivery enquires ensuring you always keep customers informed of the latest position or any changes/delays
- Implement/maintain the customer care system and ensure that any collections or returns are covered by the correct documentation
- To provide verbal, e-mail and faxed quotes aiming to be competitive yet with maximum profit in mind
- Liaise with Accounts regarding credit limits, cash variances, payments and assist credit control with collections
- Liaise with other branches regarding stock and transport
- Comply with all reasonable requests made by management
Maximise all sales enquires in to the business to generate repeat business. Sales enquires can come into the business via, phone, email, fax and via other communications through the business.
If you feel you have the right attitude and sales account experience, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.