Alma Personnel have been instructed to recruit for their Tamworth based client for an experienced Sales Support & Customer Service to be base out of their prestigious offices.
Your purpose will be to provide high standard of customer care and sales including product knowledge, education and support for their customers.
Sales Support element :-
- Liaise with key national accounts, suppliers and customers
- Must have excellent telephone communication skills
- Attend regular meetings with divisional manager/marketing to ensure objectives are achieved
- Achieve monthly targets
- Pricing, KPI reporting
- Maintain internal IT system
- Must be able to produce presenter sheets/e-shots, letters and brand information for the customer base whilst working with marketing
- Be able to visit customers where applicable
- Attend exhibitions
- Attend sales meetings and share content with customer service team
Customer Service element :-
- Build relationships by account managing customer base in order to promote and offer the best levels of customer care
- Process all orders to meet customer expectations
- Take ownership of your duties
- Administrative tasks and support to the CS team and other departments and industry sectors
- Maintain call log sheets in excel daily
- Complete weekly/monthly reports
- Complete card payments in line with GDPR
- Must have excellent use of Word, Excel, outlook and CRM systems
- Able to hold face to face communications at all levels
The above list is not exhaustive.
Salary between £17K to £21k for the right candidate.
If you feel you have the right skills and attitude and would love the opportunity to work for a forward thinking organisation, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.