My Birmingham based client is looking to recruit an experienced stores person with an up todate FLT Counterbalance licence and full clean driving licence, as you will be required to make multi drops, experience of using cranes, saws and slings would be an advantage.
- Picking and booking out of Kits for Assembly
- Receiving and Issuing Parts
- Signing for and booking in goods and scanning material certificates
- General scanning
- Issuing Raw materials to the Machine Shop, and operating a mechanical saw
- Dispatching items
- Deliveries and collections to and from Customers, Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Operation of Fork Lift Truck
- Participating in cross functional teams
- Maintain Stock Accuracy for Stock Evaluation
- Maintain the ERP and stores systems using the correct standard operating procedures, ensuring materials are correctly booked out
- Identify and assist with the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within the department
37.5 hours per week plus additional hours available as and when. Hard working, reliable and able to think on your feet.
This position is being offered initially on a temporary basis, with a possible view to go permanent.