My Birmingham based engineering client is looking to recruit an experienced stores person with experience using a Band Saw, use of FLT (Reach and Counterbalance), overhead crane and slings,
full UK driving Licence and experience of multi drop deliveries.
This is an exciting role with a forward thinking company who are in a very niche sustainable market.
Key tasks will be :-
- Picking and booking out of Kits for Assembly
- Receiving and Issuing Parts
- Signing for and booking in goods and scanning material certificates
- Issuing Raw materials to the Machine Shop, and operating a mechanical saw
- Despatching items
- Deliveries and collections to and from Customers, Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Operation of Fork Lift Truck
- Participating in cross functional teams
- Maintain Stock Accuracy for Stock Evaluation
- Maintain the ERP and stores systems using the correct standard operating procedures, ensuring materials are correctly booked out Identify and assist with the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within the department
This is very much a logistics role from goods receipt to delivery.
Salary is between £20K to £22K depending on experience, 37.5 hours per week with early finish on Fridays at 1pm, start time 7.30am
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.