Alma Personnel have great please in recruiting for their Walsall based engineering client for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to be based out of their prestigious offices.
The company was formed in the late 19th century and still going strong today, specialising in the engineering of bespoke vandal proof high security applications out of steel, glass, shelving strips and a range of specific applications
- You will take the initial sales enquiry by analysing the data you have about the product and communicating that back to the customer via any means.
- Coordinate with engineers, sales teams, production and customers to assess manufacturing process and methodology
- You will need to calculate manufacturing and materiel costs as well as operational times using a cost calculating model
- Raise official documentation for quotes via ERP system.
- Follow up on any quotations and queries
- Process BOM, PO’s with engineering information and accuracy
- Engineer a design on Autodesk Inventor in line with customer requirements.
- Cross departmental liaisons including onsite customer visits
- Experience using CAD packages 2D/3D
- Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
Competitive salary and bonus, 32 days hols including stats and pre allocated shutdown, plus pension.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.