Alma Personnel have been instructed by their Tamworth based client to recruit for an experienced Training Course Administrator, based out of their prestigious offices.
Your purpose will be to co-ordinate education courses between the company and a leading provider of their specialist product to new and existing customers whilst developing business in the UK and overseas, coupled with offering the highest standards of customer care and good administrative skills.
- Promote the best advantage of training available to customers whilst ensuring the company is promoted in the highest regard,
- Deal with bookings and enquires, confirmations, course certificates and other educational documents/reports, working to timescales and set deadlines
- Manage and develop the education database
- Responsible for the Training calendar, coordinating dates and course venues
- Check invoices and ensure authorisation
- Day to day reporting of activities regarding growth, customer complaints, satisfaction, competitors activity and general team correspondence
- Carry out any project work as per training manage
- Set and support UK and international training camps
- Liaise with line managers, brand managers, customer service managers as well as training managers
- Communicate with sales, marketing and the wider company
- Must have an excellent telephone manner to liaise with various departments
- Gain and retain knowledge of competitor market
- You will be required to attend education meetings, company organised training sessions and exhibitions as and when required
- Meet monthly sales targets for the department
- Assist with the meet and greet all visitors to the business providing hospitality
You will need to have excellent IT skill, including the use of Excel, using formulas and Pivot Tables , Word and Outlook. Ability to work under pwn initiative as well as part of a team.
Salary between £17K to £18K.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience and would love to work for a young forward thinking exciting organisation, then apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.