If you are working for one of our clients on Alma Personnel’s payroll please note the following points :-
- Please ensure that you have a copy of the weekly time sheet, completed, with lunch breaks taken out and total hours worked, signed and returned by email or fax, 0121 360 7199. All time sheets must be returned no later than the following Monday AM to enable payroll to be processed
- You are entitled to holiday pay based on the number of hours you work. This will be an entitlement of 28 days pro rata (including Bank Holidays) and runs from Jan-Dec and cannot be carried forward.
- Please note that your pay will be paid in to your chosen bank on each Friday following the week you have worked. Pay will be visible in your account after 9am each Friday and not any earlier.
- Do make Alma Personnel and the client aware of any holiday you intend to book so that either cover can be arranged and/or arrangements to be made to spread work load.
- It is imperative that you contact Alma Personnel or the client due to any unforeseen absence. Contact 0121 360 0818.
- CANDIDATES :-
- NEVER PAY ANYONE FOR RECRUITMENT SERVICES ON A PROMISE BY A THIRD PARTY FOR A JOB.
- Check out our new Privacy Notice in accordance with GDPR
New Candidates - Temporary And Permanent
In the first instance, please register your details in confidence with us. Make sure you have an up to date CV, preferably in Word and click on the button below. Thank you.