Our well-established client in the Birmingham area is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The company are relocating to Birmingham City Centre over the next couple of months so you must be able to travel there.
Main duties include:
- Provide professional advice to line managers regarding employee relation matters including disciplinaries, grievances, sickness, and absence.
- Contribute to HR process improvements.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process including conduction first stage interviews.
- Use of internal HR system.
- Analyse HR data to collate reports for senior management.
- Ensure HR matters are dealt with in line with relevant legislation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven HR Advisor experience.
- Have overall end-to-end recruitment experience.
- Be IT literate and be able to pick up new systems quickly.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply now stating why you would be suitable.