We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant for our client based in the Rugby area. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual who possesses 2 – 3 years marketing experience.
The duties of this role include:
- Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager and other departments
- Research and copy writing for campaigns
- Promoting the company online or via press release, drafting and issuing press releases when required
- Secure speaking or sponsorship opportunities at industry events
- Organise seminars and webinars
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant undergraduate degree or diploma
- 2 – 3 years experience in a marketing role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Research and writing skills
- Event planning experience
- Good Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work independently
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please apply with your up to date CV.