Alma Personnel have been instructed by their Sandwell based client to recruit for an experienced Payroll Officer working as part of a growing team (working from home).
Objective is to pay staff on various weekly/monthly basis accurately and on time whilst collating the correct information.
Key tasks :-
- Use the internal ICT and manual systems in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide first class customer service
- Accurate and time critical documents and spreadsheets using ICT system skills required
- Take telephone calls, arrange meetings and manage diaries of designated staff
- Comply with financial procedures and accounting instructions
- Maintain efficient filling and electronic document record system
- Record and allocate records
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Face to face, written and telephone skills
Skills and Experience:-
- NVQ L2 or equivalent
- Experience of SBS (Oracle) finance accounting system
- Microsoft Office packages, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Willingness to attend evening meetings and possible weekends when required
- Ability to travel to other sites
- Experience of Payroll practices, with National Payroll Certificates 1, 2 and 3 minimum.
- 37 hours per week
Must be available to start immediately, whilst initial interviews will be carried out via Teams.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.