Alma Personnel have been instructed by their client to recruit for an exciting opportunity to be based out of their offices for an experienced Service Coordinator.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver fast and effective labour planning, control and manage service vehicles on the road and supporting the admin functions of a busy depot.
- Coordinate installation, repair, service and maintenance on customer sites
- Coordinate mobile engineers at client sites for industrial, commercial and retail outlets
- Show enthusiasm when communicating with customers at every level, whilst working to tight deadlines
Skills and experience
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level or higher
- Experience in coordinating a service
- Organised with a confident telephone manner
- Good IT skils, inc MS applications, Excel, Outlook, Word and Sage
- Experience in negotiating attendance timescale and cost implications
- Production and processing quotations
- General Admin duties
- Industrial knowledge in a service sector
- Ability to build good relationships with customers
A competitive salary is on offer to the right candidate, discount scheme as well as healthcare benefits after 1 year of service available
If you feel you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.