We are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Controller to join our client in their office based in West Bromwich.
This role is extremely fast-faced and varied, so the ability to multitask and work well under pressure is essential.
- Produce service schedules, confirm with customers and communicate to engineers
- Communicate with customers regarding TOA’s, breakdowns and planned services
- Deal with any invoice queries in a timely manner
- Arrange third party jobs as required through approved suppliers
- Ensure timesheet data is accurate and up-to-date to allow smooth processing of jobs
- Closely monitor all WIP, correcting any tasks or errors that would prevent timely completion of jobs
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with first-class customer handling skills. Knowledge of Excel is essential and any SAP experience is beneficial